Do you feel like you are struggling to keep on top of social media posting for your business? Maybe you never seem to have the time? Perhaps you have loads of time but no inspiration or ideas? Are you great at posting for a few days, then it slips your mind and no social media posts are created for a few weeks?
There are lots of reasons that business owners are struggling to keep on top of social media posting.
We aren’t here to judge. Instead, we are here to say that you’re not alone and we are here to help. If it wasn’t for business owners like you, we wouldn’t have a business. We help business owners just like you, that are struggling to keep on top of social media posting. This help is available through social media training and social media management.
So, let’s look at some social media post ideas that are relevant to your audience and will encourage them to engage:
- You could upload video testimonials from existing customers that are happy with your product or services.
- Why not upload before and after photos or creating products, new officed layout, set up of an event or similar?
- It’s a good idea to post educational posts about your services or products. These could be links back to blog posts, or snippets of blog posts for example.
- You could share social media posts that share your new service offerings or products launches.
- Inspiring posts work really well on social media too. This could be stories about you, your customer or supplier. It could also be a favourite inspirational quote.
- If there is new news or changes in your industry, then make sure you share these on social media too. Posts like these will help show your target audience that you have your finger on the pulse.
When creating posts for social media for your business, think about how you can add value to the reader. Will what they are reading encourage them to engage with your brand? Will they want to follow you on social media? Could your post help them convert into a paying customer?
If you are struggling to keep on top of social media posting, call our team. We have a social media specialist in Peterborough. You can outsource your social media posting to them and they can look after your business social media presence for you.
Want to know more? Give us a call!