Wondering what to post about on your social media this month? Well, we can help. Here at Creative Content, we have put together a list of social media post ideas for February that you can use for free. These are fun and engaging ideas that can be used for any business or industry.
What’s important to remember when you’re looking at these social media post ideas for February is the 80/20 rule. You need to be 80% social, engaging and informative. Then, 20% of your posts should be more about your business and the sales side.
So, here are some national days and weeks that we have put together as social media post ideas for February. Have a look through them and see what you think.
- National Marriage Week is 7th – 14th February. You can use this week to talk about your marriage or the length of marriages in your team. Why not share a photo or your secret to a long and successful marriage? Remember: people buy people.
- International Networking Week: 7th – 11th February. If you have grown your business through networking, then talk about this. Share your favourite networking groups or networking tips. Ask for recommendations of local networking groups too.
- National Entrepreneurship Week: 12th – 19th February. Would you class yourself as an entrepreneur? Why not share your journey and talk about how you got to where you are now? Share tips for other entrepreneurs. You could even give a shout out to an entrepreneur you admire.
- Random Acts of Kindness Week: 13th – 19th February. Use this as an opportunity to do good things. Ask for ideas on social media. Tell your audience what you have planned or how your acts have gone. Use this week as an opportunity to share kindness.
These are some National Days you might want to use as social media post ideas for February too. Which do you like the sound of?
- Play Monopoly Day: 6
- National Inventors Day: 11
- Valentine’s Day: 14
- Love Your Pet Day: 20
We look forward to seeing your social, social media posts soon!