As a content creation company for small and medium sized businesses, as well as start up businesses, we only share facts and stats in our blog posts and on social media that will really matter to our clients, potential clients, networking buddies, business contacts and other small to medium sized businesses.
However, there are LOADS of stats and facts about blogging out there that you really don’t need to worry about. In this blog post we have put together a selection of facts and stats for business blogging that will help your business achieve more online.
- Research shows companies that blog on a regular basis get 55% more visitors to their website than companies that do not blog on their website.
- An additional 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after they have read custom content on that company’s website.
- 70% of consumers also prefer to get to know a company through their blogs and articles, rather than through adverts.
- 64% of consumers trust the information in a blog by someone, or a company that they know.
- 70% of consumers confirm that blog posts influence what they buy and where they buy it from
- Small businesses that embrace blogging for their business are shown to 126% more growth when compared to those small businesses that do embrace blogging for their business.
- More than 50% of brands that blog more than once a month earned a new customer due to their content marketing efforts
- 66% of marketers have stated that blogging is critical or important to their business
- Blogging is proven to influence buying decisions, even more than social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- B2B businesses that blog regularly experience 67% more leads than B2B businesses that do not blog at all
- B2C businesses that blog regularly will experience 88% more leads than B2C businesses that do not blog at all.
- 95% of businesses that blog on a regular basis have reported a 95% higher search ranking than those businesses that do not blog regularly.
- Those businesses with over 51 blog posts have reported a 77% lift in monthly leads.
- 71% of business bloggers state that their blog has increased the visibility of their business in their industry.
- Business blogs are 63% more likely to influence a purchase decision than a magazine article.
If you feel that business blogging could help your online presence and your business but you don’t have the time or know-how to blog then why not outsource your blogging to us?