In this blog post I want to share seven tips from seven successful years. As of 23rd September, we will be that business with seven successful years under our belts. Yes, this last year, for reasons you’re probably aware of (bloomin’ covid) has been tricky. But overall, we have had 7 very successful years. The business has grown year on year with new clients and existing clients increasing their spend with us too.
It’s fair to say that it hasn’t always been easy, but I’m not really sure I could call it tough easier. While I say we have been really lucky, others state that there is no such thing as luck, and you have to work for it. But I think we have been lucky.
We have some incredible clients, and some have joined us just from being in the right place at the right time. The perfect examples of this are Specsavers and Compare The Market. These were our first clients and while not quite the right fit for the goals of the business, they certainly gave us the great start we needed.
Here are our seven tips from seven successful years in business. The 7th one is a corker!
- Create a business, brand, tone and voice. Then use this throughout everything you do online and in person.
- When you feel like giving up, remind yourself how far you have come and the amazing things you have achieved.
- If someone says you are too expensive or asks you to drop your prices, change the service offering to match their budget. You’re worth it!
- Remember, whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. Stay positive and believe you can do it.
- Be true to yourself. People buy People – you are what sets you apart from your competitors.
- If you can’t post on social media at least weekly or upload blogs at least once a month, don’t do it. Posting less than this is damaging to your online presence. Delete the social media accounts / blog page – or outsource it.
- For ultimate success for achieving more for your business online, the best option is to call Creative Content Company (as if we weren’t going to say that???)
So, they were my seven tips from seven successful years. Keep an eye on our blog page for more about our 7 year journey and the mistakes we made. We have shared these to help you avoid them.
If you’re still in the foist few years of business and unsure then let’s book a virtual catch up? I’m very happy to talk through worries you have and see if I can help? By supporting the business community, we make a better business community for everyone.