In this blog post we would like to look at marketing your business online at Valentines. Valentine’s Day is the 14th February and if gives you a great opportunity to market your business online but have a bit of fun with it too.
Maybe you want to share a special offer or product that’s perfect for a loved one? Perhaps you want to use this opportunity to thank your customers for their support and share your love for them?
When you think about Valentine’s Day you think of roses, hearts, love, hugs, cuddles, falling in love, flowers and more.
Why not change the Roses are Red poem to work for your business or offerings? Talk about how people may have fallen out of love with a supplier and how they can fall in love with you instead. Talk about how your products will get their heart beating again and more.
It’s important to have a little fun. Use your sense of humour to engage with your audience.
Below you can see some examples of the text we have based some short videos on that we will be sharing in the run up to Valentines Day. Like we said, it’s about having a little fun.
- Love your business but not in love with social media? We can help!
- Why not buy your business owning loved one a blog post, so they can enjoy more quality time with you?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue, you need Facebook help, and we’re here for you.
- Give the gift of social media management this Valentine’s Day; free up your loved one’s time.
- Let our Twitter training leave you in love with social media again.
- Light up your heart and love your website again, with our SEO web content.
- Let us get your heart beating with the excitement for LinkedIn once again.
- Fallen out of love with social media? Let us help you love it again.
- It’d be really sweet if we could work with you on your online marketing.
Keep an eye on our YouTube channel for more top tips on marketing your business at Valentines. We will also be sharing the videos with the lines we have mentioned above.
How will you be marketing your business online this Valentines?