There are loads of great reasons and multiple benefits from having your brand on social media. However, it does take time and effort. You won’t get results after a few days, or even after a few months in some cases. You need to regular, consistent and engaging with your social media posting.
If you can do that, you can reap the brilliant benefits of having your business on social media. We have listed some of these below for you, as found by LFStudio.com.
These are just five of the benefits that you gain by having your brand on social media:
- You gain the ability to monitor the general publics opinion of your business, brand, services or products.
- If you share the right posts, you can gain more traffic to your website too.
- You’ll be able to create a good perception and image of your brand from your existing and potential clients.
- You can easily develop a target audience and target them in the right way.
- By posting engaging updates you can keep your audience engaged and updated.
These are the stats to back up the benefits of having your brand on social media.
- 43% of internet users are fans or followers of a brand or business on social media.
- 20% of Facebook users have been influenced to purchase from a business after seeing them on social media.
- 85% of people on the internet have a Facebook account.
- 49% of internet users have a Twitter account.
- 42% of internet users have endorsed a brand at least once in a status update on their social media.
- 67% of Twitter users are likely to buy from brands and businesses that they follow on Twitter.
If you would like to reap the rewards from having an active and engaging presence on social media for your business, call our team. We can manage your social media presence for you, while you get on with running your business.