The key to social media is in the title. Social media needs to be social. The more social and engaging you are, the more engagement you will get. While it’s great to talk about your business, your products and services, what you’ve been doing, who you’re working with and testimonials – you need to be social. In this blog post we share things to post on social media in November.
These ideas will give you a chance to not be a faceless brand on social media with no personality. Instead, these ideas of things to post on social media in November will tell your audience more about you and the people behind the business and brand. They will also give your audience something to engage with. They can read your thoughts and preferences and respond with their own too.
We have used some of the National Months and National Weeks that are coming up in November to help get those creative juices flowing. Below you can see that we have listed some of the National Months and National Weeks. Next to these we have then put an idea of things to post on social media in November to relate to these national occasions.
- Dear Santa Letter Week: 7-13 – what did you always ask Santa for?
- Children’s Book Week: 8-14 – what was your favourite book as a child?
- National Family Week: 21-27 – where is your favourite place to go / thing to do with your family?
- National Game & Puzzle Week: 21-27 – your favourite game as a child / favourite game to play with your family?
- Family Stories Month – what’s your favourite family memory?
- National Peanut Butter Lovers Month – love or hate? What do you have it with? Crunchy or smooth?
- World Karaoke Championships: 1-6 – what would be your karaoke song / have you ever sung karaoke?
- National Hunger & Homeless Awareness Week: 13-21 – what you do to help / what others can do to help?
It’s a great idea to use these ideas of things to post on social media in November along side the hashtag of the national day. As an example, #DearSantaLetterWeek. This will then encourage engagement from others posting about this on social media too.