Here at Creative Content Company we don’t like to scare people or frighten them. However, as Halloween is fast approaching, maybe now is the time for a few spooking online marketing stats? By understanding these spooky online marketing stats, you can see how the online marketing for your business can be improved.
Grab your pumpkin soup and a nice warm mug of hot chocolate and prepare to be scared, by our spooky online marketing stats.
- For every 100,000 followers you have on your Facebook business page, only 130 will click on an organic post. This is why it is so important to have ‘real followers’ that will use your business or services, so you have more chance of the right people clicking your posts.
- Between 2013 and 2018 website traffic through mobile devices has increased by 36%. This has continued to rise. It is essential that your website is mobile friendly and can be used easily on mobile devices.
- 93% of B2B companies say that content marketing generates more leads for their business than traditional marketing strategies. What marketing strategies are you using for your business and are you tracking how well they are working for you.
- 60% of marketers create at least one piece of new content each day. How often are you posting or uploading new content? This could be new photos or videos, a blog post or even a newsletter.
- Marketers that blog for a business are 13 times more likely to generate a better return on investment. Check out our online marketing packages to see how we can look after your social media posting and blog post creation.
- How quickly does your website load? Research shows that a 1% delay in the loading speed of your website you are 7% more likely to lose a sale conversion through your website.
How have these spooky online marketing stats made you feel?
If you need some help or calming down when it comes to managing your online marketing, give us a call. We can take all the frights, fears and worries away – not just at Halloween, but throughout the year.