As we have said many, many times – social media needs to be social. The clue really is in the name, SOCIAL media. It’s great to share content that boosts your sales and tells people about your brand. However, people want to get to know the person behind the business. Who is behind the brand? You can do this by sharing more informal social media post ideas for February.
Slip these in between your other posts that are more industry related and business focused. This will help your target audience see who you really are. People buy people – so let people know more about you.
Below we have shared some social media post ideas for February. We gained our inspiration for these from the BrownieLocks website. We hope that you gain some inspiration from these ideas.
- February is International Boost Self-Esteem Month. Why not share the ways that you and your team boost your self-esteem. If you have a service or product that helps people boost their self-esteem, then why not share this too?
- National Hot Breakfast Month also falls in February. There are a few options for this. You could promote a networking event that you attend that serves hot breakfasts, for example. Maybe you could have a team outing and take a selfie of you all enjoying a hot breakfast? You could also start a poll or discussion on social media by talking about the things that should and shouldn’t be included with a Full English Breakfast!
- February is also the month of National Time Management Month. You could use this opportunity to share your time management tips and skills. If you have services or products that help people with time management, then talk about these during February too. Don’t forget to ask your audience for their time management tips too. Asking questions will always encourage your audience to engage.
- 4th – 11th February is Freelance Writer Appreciation Week. I don’t know, maybe you have a favourite freelance writer, and you want to say how awesome she is. If Hazel, the owner and content writer at Creative Content Company happened to be your favourite freelance writer of course!!!
- The 7th– 14th of February is National Marriage Week. Why not show off a little bit more about you and your team. Get your wedding photos out. Share the photos and talk about who you married, why and what was special about your day. This will really get your fans talking and engaging. They might share their stories too.
These are just some of our many social media post ideas for February. If you need help with social media marketing in Peterborough, call our team. We will happily offer social media posting or training services. We want you to achieve the most for your business online. If there is any way that we can help with that, please let us know.