Here at Creative Content Company we write SEO friendly website content; the website content that we create for our clients is around 300-600 words in length, it is written in an engaging tone and includes keywords or keyword search terms that the client wants to be found for.
But why is it important for your website and your web content to be SEO friendly?
- Did you know that 39% of all customers come from a search; they type in their request and get a list of links / websites that Google (or another search engine) think can help. Would your website be higher on the search engine than your competition?
- Did you know that while Google ads can work really well for some companies, a huge 70% of the links that search engine users click on are organic? Does your website and web content rank organically?
- Did you know that 70% – 80% of people using Google as a search engine will ignore the paid ads and focus on the organic results instead; meaning that if you are not easily found on search engines organically but are paying to be there, you could be missing out on your target audience?
- Did you know that 75% of people using search engines like Google will never scroll past the first page of results? Is your website on page one for your chosen keyword? Because if it isn’t you are really missing out on potential clients.
- Did you know that a huge 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine; this means that your target audience are more likely looking for your service or product and will not enter your website address initially.
These statistics that we included in our ‘did you know of SEO’ should show you just how important SEO website content is to your website and your business; if you want to be found online it’s not good enough to just have a website, you need to make sure it’s seen!