Do you find that you really want a newsletter for your business and you’re sure it will work but you’re not sure what to write about then this blog post full of newsletter content ideas is for you. Newsletter content ideas are what hold many small business back from using email marketing and email newsletters to grow their business – don’t let a lack of newsletter content ideas hold your business back!
We recommend that you keep the newsletter design and template the same each time, but you can always add things in or use these ideas for the permanent layout and content of your newsletter – just update it each time you send the newsletter.
- Use your newsletter to promote your blog posts, you can out snippets of the blog post in the newsletter and then use a ‘read more’ option to link back to your website. One of the main reasons you are sending a newsletter is to get people to go back to your website.
- It’s a great idea to copy and paste a client testimonial into your newsletter content, this could be one or a few and then you could change them each newsletter to show that more and more of your clients are pleased with what you’re doing.
- Exclusive or Special Offers are a really good idea for a newsletter and can be a great way of encouraging people to sign up to your newsletter – the promise of them saving money or getting something that everyone else isn’t getting.
- Talk about your latest services or newest products so readers and subscribers of your newsletter feel they are the first to find out about what you’re offering, allowing them to be the first to purchase it.
- Share interesting news or changes in your industry – this then makes you look like you know what you’re talking about and you have your finger on the pulse which will help you build trust with your target audience.
- Include additional links at the base of the email so people can go through to your website, connect with you on social media or send you an email easily.
These are just some content ideas for your email newsletter, just to give your imagination a kick start but if you need a hand creating your newsletter then give us a shout – we’re always happy to help!