If you have been unsure of LinkedIn as a social media tool for your business then these LinkedIn stats will make you want to link in with LinkedIn. These stats have been reported by LinkedIn, Inside View and Econsultancy.
Have a look through these stats and see if they make you want to link in with LinkedIn. It could be extremely beneficial to your business to join LinkedIn. These stats will tell you why;
- LinkedIn reported that 54% of companies on LinkedIn acquired a B2C (Business to Consumer) customer through this social media platform.
- Inside View reported that LinkedIn generates more leads for B2B (Business to Business) companies than Facebook, Twitter or Blogging individually.
- LinkedIn reported that 93% of B2B marketers consider LinkedIn as the most effective social media site for lead generation.
- Reports from LinkedIn show that 50% of LinkedIn members state that they are more likely to buy from a company that they have engaged with via LinkedIn.
- Econsultancy reports that LinkedIn is responsible for 64% of all visits from social media channels to business and corporate websites.
- LinkedIn reports that 80% of people using LinkedIn want to connect with companies to enhance their decision making.
These are just 6 of the many, many stats that we have come across, that show the importance of your business linking in with LinkedIn. You can just post updates as and when on LinkedIn, as you do on other social media platforms. Alternatively, you can share your blog posts as articles on LinkedIn to get them out to a wider audience. Some people like to hide out on LinkedIn. They watch what others do and comment now and again, but never share their own posts.
If you would like help to link in with LinkedIn then give us a call. We can manage your LinkedIn presence for you by keeping your profile active. We can also teach you how to manage your LinkedIn better, or how to create an account in the first case.