In previous blog posts we talked about the benefits of social media for business owners. We also share tips for social media and how to use certain social media platforms for your business. However in this blog post we would like to share with you how small business owners use social media.
You might be surprised at how small business owners use social media and what they get from using social media.
- 77% of small businesses using social media do so as a way of increasing and improving their email marketing campaigns.
- 70% of small business owners state that they use social media to monitor their brand and reputation online.
- 69% of small businesses that use social media do so to post updates on a daily basis.
- 61% of small business owners state that they use social media as a marketing tool to not only identify customers but also as a way to attract new customers to their business, brand and website.
- 54% of small businesses use social media to monitor the customer feedback about their business, services or products.
- 50% of small businesses are using social media to generate leads for their business, services or products.
- 57% of small business owners use social media as way to find potential new employees for their business.
- 39% of small business owners are using social media as a way to share business blog posts.
- 26% of small businesses use social media to tweet on Twitter.
So now you know how small business owners use social media, how does that compare to how you use social media for your business?
Here at Creative Content Company we offer social media training to help you understand the benefits of social media for your business. We also share ways that will help make social media easier for you and how you can gain the most from your social media presence.
If social media really isn’t for you, or you don’t have the time, we can help. Speak to our team about social media management in Peterborough. We can post on your social media profiles for you so you can stay active online, while running your business and doing what you’re good at and love doing.