There are lots of different ways you can use the festive season to your market. This is why we have created a series of blog posts. Each blog talks about festive marketing ideas for your small business in different ways and on different platforms.
In this blog post we look at festive marketing ideas for your small business. We have listed some ideas below for you. Have a look through and choose the festive marketing ideas that will work best for your small business.
- A 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway – this could be small cost items for free to first 10 applicants, or special offers and deals.
- Think about a festive pain point for your target audience. What is the pain point and how can your business help them overcome the pain? For us, as an example, we offer social media posting which helps those with little time in the countdown to Christmas.
- Christmas cards with all purchases are a great idea and relatively low cost. If you sell products pop a handwritten card in their order. If you sell services online, send an e-card.
- Make sure you list your opening hours over the festive period online. This works as a Call to Action as it tells your target audience when they need to contact you by.
- Create a festive email newsletter for your customers or newsletter subscriber list. Make it joyful, festive and engaging with special offers, a joke and Christmas photos too.
- Think about Christmas keywords that you want to be found for but think about festive hashtags too. #GiftsForHer and #StockingFillers are two good examples.
- Share your festive offerings online. Add a page to your website and have some blog posts too. Advertise the festive products on social media and link back to your website.
- Have some fun with photos of the decorated office, elf on the shelf, photos of your Christmas tree and more. Show the ‘real you’ this festive period.
If you would like some more marketing ideas for your small business; call our team or check out our other blog posts for seasonal marketing ideas.