If you are looking for some egg-citing, egg-cellent and egg-stravagant easter social media post ideas, then you have come to the right place. We know you are cracking-up over our egg-treme egg puns, but you’ll be glad to hear that there aren’t many more to come. Below we share some easter social media post ideas, but we do ask that you remember to have a little fun.
Social media is meant to be social. If you are a funny, engaging, friendly and social business in the ‘real world’ you need to be like that online too. Try out some egg puns every now and again to bring a smile to the face of your audience. For many people, Easter is about time off school or work, a long bank holiday, quality family time and chocolate – so share this on social media.
As a business owner, you deserve time off over the easter break too. Our social media marketers can schedule these easter social media posts in advance for you. Alternatively, we can look after your social media pages while you have a week off. This will ensure that you get the exposure for your business, but you get the break you need too.
- You could launch a competition on social media. This could be for the best easter bonnet or cutest drawing of a rabbit, for example. Think about your audience and what they are in to – base the competition on this.
- Why not have an easter egg hunt? Hide easter eggs throughout your social media posts and website. Your audience then need to find these easter eggs to win a chosen prize. Each egg could have a letter and put together they make a word.
- Think about local businesses that you could partner up with. Maybe there is a local café, chocolate shop or florist. Why not promote the great easter treats that they have available? This is a great way of supporting your local community.
- Encourage your audience to share things with you. This could be great days out, crafty makes, things to make with easter eggs and more. Share an idea of your own and then ask your audience to do the same.
- Use easter templates to place your content on. This could be as simple as wishing your audience a Happy Easter or sharing details about your business offerings.
The most important thing to remember when using these easter social media post ideas is to think of your target audience. What do they want to see on their social media from you?
Need help managing your social media? Call our social media marketing team in Peterborough now.