Have you found that you are get minimal interaction or engagement on your business Facebook page? Maybe you are looking for ways of boosting your Facebook business page? In which case, you have come to the right place. In this blog post we look at Facebook businesses pages and you can make them work to boost your online marketing.
Firstly, let’s tackle the elephant in the room. Despite what you might have heard, Facebook business pages are nor dead. There are still lots of reasons why you should pay attention to these pages and keep them active for your business too. If you have always ignored Facebook for your business then you could be missing out on a lot of opportunities, sales and new customers.
There are lots of ways you can go about boosting your Facebook business page to keep it alive. We have shared just some of these ways below for you.
- Take the time to create and schedule your content in bulk. This can include images, quotes, links and even short videos. By creating and scheduling in bulk you can keep the creative juices flowing and your page active for longer.
- If you’re looking to schedule posts in advance, then use a scheduling tool. This will allow you to schedule posts for today, next week and even months in advance. Once again, you’ll be able to keep your online presence updated and active for a longer length of time.
- Do you have loyal followers that are always posting about you online or promoting you to their friends? Make sure you give them a shout out every now and again. It will make them feel appreciated and could encourage them and others to promote you more.
- Take a look at your friends on Facebook and those who your business page will be relevant to. Send them a quick invite to like your page if they don’t already. This way you’ll have a supportive bunch of fans ready and willing to engage with your content.
- If you find that you don’t have fresh content to post on Facebook each day, then ask a question to your audience. This could be informal and chatty, such as how do people keep warm at this time of the year. Or it could be about the products or services your business offers.
- Perhaps most importantly, you need to ensure that you react, reply or respond to every comment that people leave on your posts. This will show that you are not a robot. Instead, it will help you build a relationship with your audience and encourage them to post more.
Facebook business pages are far from dead, they just need to be used the right way. If you need help with your social media marketing in Peterborough, call our social media management team. We can manage and post on your social media accounts for you. Call us now to find out more.