As a business offering online marketing in Peterborough, we felt we had to have one round of questions on online marketing at our quiz. The quiz is to celebrate out 7th birthday. Previously we have celebrated by purchasing stands at networking events for our clients. We also have polo days or drinks and nibbles. This year is obviously different. But that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate at all! So, we are having a birthday quiz for our 7th birthday!
There are four rounds, the questions of the first three have been shared in the last few days. This is the fourth round; questions about online marketing. Have a go at the questions and see how you get on.
Questions About Online Marketing
- What year was Facebook born: 2000, 2004, 2008?
- When did Google begin: 1998, 2000, 2002?
- When did Twitter start: 2002, 2004 or 2006?
- What year did LinkedIn first achieve profitability: 2002, 2006, or 2007?
- When was Instagram Born; 2009, 2010, 2013?
- When did TikTok launch; 2014, 2016, 2018?
- What does SEO stand for?
- As well as a popular search engine, a Google is also a number. How many zeroes are in a Google?
- On what ‘special day’ in 2005 did YouTube launch; Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Valentine’s Day?
- How many awards has Creative Content Company won in the last 7 years?
So, how did you get on? Please let us know on social media. You could share a link to this blog too and challenge your friend and colleagues. We had a great night at this quiz and hope you have enjoyed these questions too. See below for the answers.
Answers For Questions About Online Marketing
- Facebook born– 2004
- Google began – 1998
- Twitter started – 2006
- LinkedIn first achieved profitability – 2006, it began in 2002.
- Instagram Born – 2010
- TikTok launch – 2016
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
- Zeroes in a Google – 100 zeros
- ‘special day’ YouTube launched – Valentine’s Day.
- Awards Won – 13 (or 12), it depends if you could the very special award or not!