I would like to think that the Creative Content Company brand and colours are quite well known now. After all, our stand at the Peterborough Biscuit each year is orange, green and blue. The carpet in the office in orange, green and blue. Even our pens are made in these three colours too. The logo is 3 ‘C’s in these colours, laid on their side like a rainbow.
So, when coming up with relevant questions for our 7th Birthday Quiz, it seemed that we just had to have a round on the colours of our logo. So, we had 10 questions about colours. These questions were orange, blue and green.
Questions About Colours
- Who wrote the novel A Clockwork orange?
- Between which 2 colours does orange come in the spectrum?
- What colour is Orange blossom?
- In which film is a dinner guest served blue soup?
- The boy band ‘Blue’ have had two UK number one hit singles. Can you name either of them?
- Which cocktail is made of gin or vodka, lemonade and the blue Curacao?
- According to the wedding rhyme, what three objects should the bride wear along with “something blue”?
- The Olympic flag bears the emblem of five coloured rings. Which one is the green one? i.e. left, second from left, middle, second from right or right.
- What is the shade of green mentioned often in The Wizard of Oz?
- What 1999 movie was set on Death Row in a Southern prison in 1935?
How did you get on with the questions? Below we have shared the answers to save you going off and Googling them. We would really like to know how you got on. Please share your results with a link to this blog post so your friends and colleagues can have a go too. Don’t forget to tag us too!
Answers For Questions About Colours
- Who wrote Clockwork orange – Anthony Burgess
- Between which 2 colours does orange come between -Red and Yellow
- What colour is Orange blossom – White
- Film with blue soup – Bridget Jones Diary
- The boy band ‘Blue’ have had two UK number one hit singles – “Too Close” or “If you come back”
- Cocktail is made of gin or vodka, lemonade and the blue Curacao – A Blue Lagoon
- Three objects for bride, along with “something blue” – Something old, something new, something borrowed
- The Olympic flag bears the emblem of five coloured rings. Which one is the green one – Second from right (Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Red)
- Shade of green mentioned in The Wizard of Oz. – Emerald / Emerald City
- 1999 movie set on Death Row in a Southern prison in 1935 – The Green Mile